Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting Rid of Age Spots

For all of you ladies in my vast readership, I have a product to tell you about. I hope you already know about it and use it. It's called "Even Complexion Essence" by Mary Kay. You know that daughter Susan sells Mary Kay products now, and although I thought I would go to my grave wearing Merle Norman, I'm a Mary Kay convert.
For many years I've had "age spots" about the size of half a postage stamp on both my cheeks (facial, not behind....if they were on my behind, I wouldn't know about them). They weren't right up front, so I couldn't see them very well, but in pictures they were very obvious. Now, I know I'm growing old and I have to expect things like age spots, but I like to think of myself as a lot younger, and age spots on the face are only for OLD women. When I bought my first set of Mary Kay products, I got the Even Complection Essence, but I really didn't think it would work. Since Susan told me to try it, I did. And it worked! The spots are still there, but they are so much lighter that the foundation makeup covers them. It took several months for the spots to fade and I have to keep applying the ECEssence every day, but it's worth it. I highly recommend this product to anyone. If you don't know a Mary Kay sales person, Susan will be happy to mail things to you. Her email address is susan@bressner.net

1 comment:

Norm Deplume said...

You are not old enough for age spots, I agree. :)